Thursday, September 11, 2008

Re:

It is time that Renaissance Tan has undergone some changes. Not that it is stale, or outdated or the posts therein have gone rancid. It's more that the Ishmael behind them found another whale to survive. A long Odyssey has ended.



My good friend, incredible and inspiring author Will Hindmarch, wrote the following to me recently in a time of great need:

"Also, blog. Or write a short story. Something. You're too good a writer to not be doing it. Seriously."

I've had that advice before. From a loving mother. From friends. From inspiring teachers.

Perhaps it takes a sharp turn for things to really sink in. For self-realization to be a bit more obvious. For self-expression to be important.

So here I am. Revamped. Rededicated and resolute. There's a lot of "re" in me now and I intend to exploit that.

Φοῖνιξ

No comments: