Thursday, February 02, 2006

Employment! Sorta.

After much searching, patience, and distress...I finally found an internship! Not only that, but it is perfect for what I was looking for on a personal and professional level.

You are now reading the blog of the sole marketing intern at White Wolf Publishing. Next time you see me in person or e-mail me, ask me about it. I don't have time to list the great things about it here. The ONLY bad thing about it is it is unpaid--so wish me luck as I try to weasel my way into a paycheck over the next few weeks by proving my worth to my boss and my bosses boss and whoever else here could be my boss. You can read more about White Wolf in the (slightly dated) Wikipedia Entry and more about the industry here.

For those often visiting members of my blog, I'm busy trying to make a name for myuself, but promise to post something else soonish.

5 comments:

Edelman said...

congrats on work. as an unpaid intern, don't take shit from anyone. if they attempt to fire you, say, you can't fire me. then take off your pants and proffer them, saying with a clint eastwoodian tone, but you can set my pants on fire.

that will make him respect you, and probably even pay you. it worked for me.

SamanthaG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KQ said...

Did I post something and then you deleted it?

Ned said...

it says "This post has been removed by the author". I am unsure of the mysterious author. I've only ever deleted posts by people I don't know and who are trying to get me to click on their stinky blogsites.

Daniel H. said...

Where's all the exclusive dirt on White Wolf? Do I need to spring for a Premium Membership or soemthing?