Saturday, October 22, 2005

Chapter One Be Done!

It has been a long time coming, but the first chapter in a three part blog series is complete. A long logical road I have traveled. I submit to you one of the most important works of literature this world has ever seen, the gold fruit of my labor. Take it as a philosophical treatise or a missive sent to you from the gods on how to live your life...I don't care. But I will tell you that TRUTH ITSELF has used me as a vessel, a conduit if you will, to entreat your ears with fact.


Expect chapters II (Nuts and Bolts-Robots are Screwed) and III (Clowns - Not Smiling Anymore) to be published soon. They are further musings on the mighty career of the average buccaneer.

5 comments:

KQ said...

Poppycock. Pure poppycock. Let's apply this formula to high school. Which kids ACTUALLY end up being cooler/more interesting as adults? The ones who party every weekend, get wasted all the time, and engage in loose behavior? Or the quiet, contemplative types, hiding behind their books and feeling misunderstood? I think you see my point.

Ned said...

Oh Kathleen, I see your point...sadly flawed. I think you forget that the quiet contemplative ones, hiding behind their books and feeling misunderstood, turn out to be Unabombers.

KQ said...

I knew you would say that. Pirates = predictable. Unabomber? What a copout!

AJ said...

You are wise indeed Mr. Coker.

Pirates get to say, "Prepare to be boarded!" what do ninjas get to say?

I say we make her walk the plank.

KQ said...

Um, excuse me? Is this the same AJ that hides behind a book all day? Why do you nerds keep trying to deny what you are? You're not pirates! You're just really, really confused ninjas . . . gah!